Wellcome and enjoy.

I would like to welcome you on my blog and thank for time you spend reading it I hope you will enjoy.It is personal creation of me, Lukas Tencer, and it will map my professional success as well as my personal interests.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

OpenCV issue

So quick one post. If you are getting OpenCV error:
warning: error opening file (c:\user\vp\ocv\opencv\src\highgui\cvcap_ffmpeg.cpp:452)
where is the problem?

There could be 2 main causes:
1. You need to have build highgui WITH cv_ffmpeg, but before rebuilding check:
2. You dont have resources in right directory.

For Visual Studio (I am using 2008) it is directory in which is your .cpp file, but of course if you have build it and want to run it, it is also directory where is your .exe file, so debug or release directory, depending on what are you building.

I hope this helps.

1 comment:

  1. how to solve this issue..Not getting any solution to this problem anywhere online

    ReplyDelete