Wellcome and enjoy.

I would like to welcome you on my blog and thank for time you spend reading it I hope you will enjoy.It is personal creation of me, Lukas Tencer, and it will map my professional success as well as my personal interests.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

HTML5 Learning Resources

Hi there,

I would like to share few resources, which I have gathered about HTML5 and also ask you, if you have any, to share it with rest of community. I hope this will help you.

First one close to IBM by Niklas Heidloff:

Usage of HTML5 Offline Functionality in XPages 8.5.2 :

Few talks from Google guys:

Introduction to HTML5:

HTML5: Features you want desperately but still can't use:

Learn About HTML5 and the Future of the Web:

Google I/O 2010 - Developing with HTML5:

Google I/O 2009 - HTML5 Database/Gears & Offline Web Apps

Book resources:

HTML5: Up and Running:

Introducing HTML5 (Voice That Matter):

Beginning with HTML5 and CSS3: Next Generation Web Standards

No comments:

Post a Comment