Wellcome and enjoy.

I would like to welcome you on my blog and thank for time you spend reading it I hope you will enjoy.It is personal creation of me, Lukas Tencer, and it will map my professional success as well as my personal interests.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

HTML5: Up and Running


HTML5: Up and Running is a book about recent news in web development from Mark Pilgrim released by Google press. It is on of the resources which supports Google's initiative to push forward development and support for HTML5. I really appreciate this initiative, because it also allows me, to push some bony applications in IBM little bit further. So far I have some experience with HTML5 because I have implemented some of the features, which have google introduced in Gmail in some IBM product and I believe this book will help me to master my HTML5 skills and let me implement more features in this product.
Now little bit about the book. It`s price is pretty low (amazon $19), so I have decided to get it. I have obtain electronic version and in comparison to paper version is pretty more rich, you can use hyperlinks directly from text, what helps a lot especially, when you are not aware about some topics.
So far I have get to page 30, total number of pages is 222, so I hope I will make it through the book in most 2 weeks. I will bring you periodically updates about what I have learn and I hope I will help the community. For the moment I have learn how HTML5 arise and how to detect its features in different browsers. Updates about this 2 topics I will bring soon in my other posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment