Wellcome and enjoy.

I would like to welcome you on my blog and thank for time you spend reading it I hope you will enjoy.It is personal creation of me, Lukas Tencer, and it will map my professional success as well as my personal interests.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Leaving IBM

So it is (almost) official. My 11 months contract ends on 20. march and there is no hiring in software development in Dublin, so unfortunately it is time to say bye to IBM.

I have some great time here and I have the honor to get to know really good and professional people here. I have also learn a lot of stuff about software development. Whatever it is automated testing, DOJO widget development, HTML5, Xpages, IBM Connections, REST services, SOA, JavaScript or Mobile Web, all that knowledge will be hopefully useful to me.

Currently I don't know, where my next steps will lead, I really enjoy these big companies, so possibly it will be Google, Microsoft or event Facebook. To get to each of them will be a big challenge, but I hope, that my new knowledge will help me with that.

I would like to say to all my colleagues, that I enjoy time working with you and hopefully we will met sometimes in the future again.

Be well and prosper.

P.S.: I have just noticed rounded corners around highlated words in Google translate. I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment