Wellcome and enjoy.

I would like to welcome you on my blog and thank for time you spend reading it I hope you will enjoy.It is personal creation of me, Lukas Tencer, and it will map my professional success as well as my personal interests.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

White Kinect exists!

I have see some polemics about the color of Microsoft Kinect. If there will / will not be white Kinect. And the answer is much more closer.

It seems that white Kinect already exist and is used by guys in Microsoft research. Proof  you can see on this video. Notice behind the speaker device positioned on green box. Device is really similar to Kinect, just in white color. Also there is this green box, which looks like Kinect box. So deducting from this we can assume, that white Kinect exists, and even in box version, what means, that it can be ready to ship by Microsoft.

No comments:

Post a Comment